Job Location: Dubai
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Job Type: Full Time
- Operating Packaging Machine
- Packaging of Goods and stacking them on the racks
- Ensure proper count of the packets into the boxes
- Ensuring correct weight of each product
- Cleaning of packaging machine
- Organizing the stacking of goods correct as per system
- Filing all documents
- Receive and forward goods and deliveries in and out of the warehouse.
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note, and agreed quantity has been received.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Ensure cleanliness of the warehouse and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
- Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
- Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
- Complete requisition forms for inventory.
- Check goods and report when stock is low.
- Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs.
- Randomly check the products once a week to determine the expired product.
- Reports damages and discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement and record-keeping purposes.
- Reporting to the General Manager and Admin Manager timely
- Performing responsibility with utter honesty and diligence
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
Interested candidates should send their CVs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com