Warehouse Assistant | IKEA | Doha, Qatar (72983)
Location: Doha, QA
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
About Al-Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
To ensure the smooth flow of merchandise from the stockroom to the sales floor, ensuring shelves are full and the customer can shop the store as new.
- To unpack boxes and inspecting items for damage and then labeling acceptable items with bar codes and storing them in the stockroom.
- To send merchandise to the correct departments and keeping track of items using hand-held scanners and computers.
- To ensure all goods inflow are carried out as per company policy, systems and procedures.
- To collect customer returns from the customer refund counter and return to warehouse.
- To ensure all goods that are not of sound quality are taken care of as per the company systems and procedures.
- To ensure all items are correctly handled and stocked so as to maintain items in good condition.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: • High School
Minimum Experience: 1-2 years
- Basic reading, writing and mathematics skills.
- Must be able to lift heavy weight and bend for long periods
A few more things for you
Interest? Then please join us for a rewarding career journey!
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Interested candidates should send their CVs