Technology Organizational Change Management Specialist Us Retailing Supermarket Years T968
The Technology Organisational Change Management Specialist will support transformation activities across the organization and assist in managing the change portfolio. Key objectives of the role are as follows:
Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities by developing and applying processes and tools to create a strategy to support the adoption of changes required by the company’s technology and business transformation.
Support communications efforts development, delivery, and management of organizational communications.
Assess the change impacts by conducting impact analyses, assessing change readiness, and identifying key stakeholders.
– Bachelor Degree with 4 to 6 Years of experience in Organisational change management role.
– Support training efforts by providing inputs, documenting requirements, and supporting the design and delivery of training programs.
– Assist in the evaluation of change management requirements for specific projects and functional areas, and lead executive-level assessments of gaps and recommendations.
– Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics.
– Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
– Identify and manage anticipated resistance to change initiatives.
– Create actionable deliverables for the following change management levers:
– Communications plan
– Sponsor roadmap
– Coaching plan
– Training plan
– Resistance management plan
– Support, consult and engage senior business and technology leaders and project teams.
– Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities.
– Coordinate efforts with core project team members as well as subject matter experts.
– Integrate change management activities into project plans.
– Evaluate and ensure user readiness across transformation initiatives.
– experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
– Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
– Accute business acumen and understanding of organziaitonal issues and challenges.
– Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project life cycle.
– Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategies and tactics.
– Problem solving and root cause identification experience.
– Able to work effectively at multiple levels in an organization.
– experience with core software applicaitions and implementations, including ERP and reporting solutions.
– experience with organizational change efforts.
Interested candidates should send their CVs