Tech Researcher And Recruiter Fortune 100 Giant Years T849
Drawing up recruitment strategies, i.e. A list of businesses and sectors within which potential candidates can be sourced internationally.
– Drawing up executive summaries for existing and potential clients: description of the business activities, facts and figures, main competitors and their organizational structures, reference assignments.
– Keeping a keen eye on market developments in different industries, including among others: mapping competitors of upcoming companies, performing market studies (biggest companies, evolution in the market, etc).
Desired Profile :
– The candidate would be in the mid twenties to mid thirties, with experience ranging anywhere between 4 – 8 years.
– Must be a graduate from a good institute and a MBA.
– Must have at least 4 – 7 years prior experience in working in a Senior Executive Search Firm in the Research function.
– Must have strong Research and analytical skills with a focus on quality and detail.
– Must be a confident communicator, articulate with good diction.
– Must be an organized person who is extremely meticulous about quality, is detail-oriented and is able to structure one\’s work and time in an efficient manner.
– Must possess basic knowledge of business concepts and terminologies, including distinguishing industries and functions, understanding organization structures etc.
– Must be a team player with proven ability to cope with demanding expectations, must be confident of maintaining high service levels, and understand customer satisfaction nuances is essential.
– Must have an intercultural mindset.
– Core values must be sound with a high sense of integrity, stability and loyalty.
Interested candidates should send their CV
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com