We are looking for a Steel Fabricator, who has an experience in marks bending and cutting containers.
1) Fabricates and assembles structural metal products, such as framework or shells for machinery, ovens, tanks, stacks, and metal parts for buildings and bridges according to job order, verbal instructions, and blueprints: Develops layout and plans sequence of operations, applying knowledge of trigonometry, stock allowances for thickness, machine and welding shrinkage, and physical properties of metal.
2) Locates and marks bending and cutting lines onto work piece.
3) Locates and marks bending and cutting containers.
4) Sets up and operates fabricating machines, such as brakes, rolls, shears, flame cutters, and drill presses.
5) Verifies conformance of work piece to specifications, using square, ruler and measuring tape.
6) May fabricate assemble sheet metal products.
7) May set and operate machine tolls associated with fabricating shops, such as radial drill press, end mill, and edge planer.
8) Should work well under pressure and be able to face and overcome unexpected obstacles, including emergencies.
9) All other duties and responsibilities related to designation and as per management instruction.
JOB REQUIREMENT & QUALIFICATION:
1) At least 1 year experience in same field.
2) Experience in working in a multi-disciplinary environment.
3) Strong communication and technical writing skills.
4) Ability to manage yourself and work under strict deadlines.
If you think you are best fit for this position and if you are having relevant experience then only you can send your resume
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org