Shopkeeper – Showroom | IKEA | Doha, Qatar (64701)
Location: Doha, QA
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
About Al-Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
The job holder is responsible for optimizing sales, profitability and development of the Home Furnishing Business (HFB) to strengthen IKEA’s position as the “Top of the Mind” home furnishing store in the local market. The responsibility includes leading showroom co workers, providing support and developing them in order to create a strong and vital daily commercial drive in the showroom while ensuring the presence of the proven IKEA retail system (Tasks of the IKEA store).
- Together with the Logistics department you ensure that sales forecasts of all products in your HFB are adapted to the sales pattern so that the ordering process of goods leads to a healthy stock situation
- You phase in and out range continuously during the year
- You secure that all products in your HFB are displayed according to the merchandising basics (clean, available on picking location, priced and well maintained) during all opening hours
- Ensure that the store is in shape as new and has a strong commercial basics level in the Home furnishing business (HFB) during all opening hours
- Together with the Com & In team you secure that the IKEA store provides a commercial range presentation in the home furnishing business and that customers perceive IKEA as a competent home furnishing specialist
- To focus on Commercial awareness by using and implementing the Commercial Strategy lay out on the sales floor involving the commercial group
- Product Knowledge
- To achieve the customer satisfaction goals set by the furniture Sales Manager for your area (measured by IKEA Brand Capital and CSI)
- Ensure that Showroom area is properly staffed with trained and qualified co workers during all opening hours .
A few more things for you
Interest? Then please join us for a rewarding career journey
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Interested candidates should send their CVs