Region Dubai (Dubai)
- Examining and approving design plans for vessels.
- Inspecting standards of construction.
- Inspecting and surveying vessels, paying close attention to hulls, machinery and equipment during ship construction to ensure legislative requirements are met.
- Continuing to conduct surveys on ships over their lifetime.
- Witnessing tests of emergency and safety machinery and equipment.
- Measuring ships for tonnage and loading line assignment.
- Investigating marine accidents and recording notes.
- Attending court as an expert witness, particularly in coronial inquests.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong power of analysis
- Good communication and negotiation abilities.
Interested candidates should send their CVs