Senior Leasing Executives
Industry: Real Estate
Career: Mid Career
Job Location: Dubai
Experience: 5 – 7 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong Communication Skills in English both (Verbal & Written) other language is a plus.
- Professional with strong work ethics and negotiation skills.
- The candidate should be dynamic, presentable, and confident.
- Knowledge of competitions, property market, marketing strategies, sourcing of tenants and RERA policies.
- Ability & possess a self-confidence to deal with international brokerage companies and senior executives of clients.
- Ensure conversion of leads to clients.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations.
- Review and negotiate leases, renewals, expansions and terminations
- Attend to leasing requirements.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify of maintenance needs.
- Promote rental of properties through advertisements, and any other platforms, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Evaluate, analyze and update, in coordination with the Leasing Manager the information concerning shops/units leasing charges.
- Report to manager concerning the contract expiry due dates in a prior basis.
- Support the leasing section and properties department in all matters.
- Ensure that documents required are completed (Booking Form, Tenant Information, Valid Passport Copy with Visa Page Residence, Emirates ID, Trade license copy for Corporate Booking, Power of Attorney for Authorize Signatory if it is required.
- Informing Finance Dept. about expected tenant’s payment transfer; confirm payment clearance of tenants upon handover of properties.
- Responsible for move out process of non-renewal and early termination leases.
- Maintaining all lease file systems, both in paper format and electronically that may be easily accessed by the team.
- Monitor key register of all the rental properties.
- Send monthly renewal/non-renewal notices (90 days prior to expiry).
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience.
- Male candidate preferred
- Arabic is an advantage
- Bachelor Degree.
- Work experience as Senior Leasing Executives, preferably in the U.A.E with familiarity of commercial & residential properties in particular.
- Preferably with Driving License. Salary to be discussed
Interested candidates should send their CVs