Senior Accountant Vacancy in Dubai
We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Senior Accountant to join our finance team. Should be well versed in preparing financial statements, verifying financial records and transactions, analyze cash flow, review budgets and forecasts, oversee audits, and develop paperwork for regulatory reporting.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities and Duties.
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable.
- Prepare financial statements and regulatory reporting documents.
- Analyze financial reports
- Maintain account balances and bank statements.
- Assist with audits and VAT preparation and Filing.
- Prepare financial reports for VAT, regulatory agencies, and stakeholders.
- Manage general ledger and assist month-end and year-end close processes.
- Supervise accounting department, junior employees, and accounting assistants.
- Assist the accounting manager in preparing documents and interpreting complicated financial information for managers, and executives.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, or related field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred.
- 6 + Years of experience as asenior accountant.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and accounting software.
- Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and cost control principles and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations.
- Excellent communication skills.
Interested candidates should send their CVs
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org