Security Supervisor Vacancy in Dubai
- Assign tasks and duties to the entire security team.
- Protect a company’s property against loss, theft, damage, and waste.
- Question and reporting suspicious people and referring them to their concierge.
- Respond to an emergency situation as and when they happen.
- Operate CCTV to keep an eye on the premises for suspicious activities.
- Ensure the area is a safe and pleasant environment for our customers.
- Make sure that security officers are performing their duties to the appropriate standard.
- Conducting regular floor walks throughout shift to ensure the smooth running of security operations.
- Guide and assist the security team.
2 5 Years of relevant experience, Degree holder, Male candidate preferred, Must have SIRA license.
No of POSITION available: 1
Preferred Nationality: Sri Lankan and Nepalese.
The candidate should be available in UAE
Only Male candidate preferred
Interested candidates should send their CVs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com