Secretary Cum Receptionist
Career: Mid Career
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Job Type: Full Time
City: Abu Dhabi
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling any necessary appointments after completion of patient visit.
- Monitor and review patient schedules for next day office appointments.
- Identifying and resolving minor patient billing complaints if any
- Assists in ordering, receiving and stocking of office supplies.
- Obtaining patient demographic and verifying insurance information at each visit.
- Obtaining necessary patient information to meet current Federal guidelines and -Meaningful Use guidelines for electronic medical records.
- Customer-service skills. Receptionists represent an organization. As a result, they should be courteous, professional, and helpful toward the public and customers.
- Integrity. Receptionists may handle client and patient data, especially in medical and legal offices. They must be trustworthy and protect their clients’ privacy.
- Interpersonal skills. Receptionists should be comfortable interacting with people, even in stressful situations.
- Organizational skills. Receptionists take messages, schedule appointments, and maintain employee files. They need good organizational skills to manage their diverse responsibilities.
Interested candidates should send their CVs
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org