Retail Sales Representative | IKEA | Doha, Qatar (58301)
Location: Doha, QA
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
About Al-Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
To establish rapport and credibility so as to be able to assist customers in purchasing the company’s product range whilst at the same time maintaining the company’s standard in terms of merchandising and stock availability so as to reach sales target as set out by the company.
- Promote the sales of products by spotting and seizing sales opportunities, offering alternatives solutions to problems and suggesting add on sales in order to achieve the established sales target.
- Suggest means of sale improvement to his supervisor as well as determining “slow moving” or “non-selling” items and suggesting sales action.
- Maintain a fully display of products via merchandising methods as laid down by the company.
- Remain aware of developments in the local market by being attentive, to information given by customers, to advertising and promotions in the media and also by making scheduled market visits so as to be able to maintain the company’s competitive advantage and to properly advise customers.
- Keep an update on changes in the company’s products range such as new items or changes in existing items as well as informing the Sales Manager of any customer’s problems/comments on the product range or gaps in the range.
- Conduct a daily detailed inspection of his assigned area so as to review the availability and positioning of price labels, product information tags and other communication media.
- Review daily stock level on all products in his assigned area and recommends orders to the Shopkeeper.
- Coordinates with Procurement Executive for information pertaining to stocks in his assigned area.
- Meet the needs of customers by being understanding and sensitive to diverse customers, by initiating and developing effective working relationships with the customer and by establishing trust and confidence with the customers.
- Determine the customers’ requirements and assist them in their orders
- Maintain contact and advising customers on news or recently received items of customer’s interest or which have been reserved as well as following up on quotations sent in an effort to convert to actual sales.
- Provide the highest level of Customer Service.
A few more things for you
Interest? Then please join us for a rewarding career journey!
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Interested candidates should send their CVs