Sales & Marketing Assistant
At least graduate from university.
- Work Experience:
Having basic knowledge of trading (Knowing INCOTERMS, payment terms, basic Shipping Documents) is preferred. (Not a must)
Having basic knowledge of automotive is preferred. (Not a must)
Having experience of payment due tracking with supplier and customer is preferred. (Not a must)
Having experience with worked with UN organization is preferred. (Not a must)
French speaking ability is preferred. (Not a must)
- Technical know-how:
Strategic marketing, direct marketing, sales, presentation skills, fluent English, budget management, planning & organising, CRM.
“Seiri-Seiton” (Keeping things tidy.) mind is VERY essential.
Customer orientation, sense of initiative, priority setting, interpersonal skills, resourceful and reliable, team player and individual worker, conscientious, performance driven, flexibility to undertake frequent travel.
The Sales & Marketing Assistant is responsible for sales & marketing to Eastern/Southern African Regional Distributors & UN organizations & value addition activities such as accessory installation or conversion.
This role will have focus on;
- Support product(s) enhancement to Eastern/Southern African Regional Distributors & UN organizations.
- Issuance of Shipping Documents such as PFI, Purchase Order, Internal Payment Voucher.
- Shipment documentations within UAE (In-land transport) or outside of UAE (Sea transport).
- Close & timely communication to follow up payment and shipping status with vehicle conversion & accessory supplier.
- Close & timely communication with HQ for export control. (Sharing vehicle datas & Shipping Documents periodically.)
- Administrative jobs such as payment to local service provider (phone bills, pantry etc…), hotel/flight booking, guest transportation.
Main objective & Target of this job
- To enhance sales to Eastern/Southern African Regional Distributors & UN organizations.
- To establish smooth communication with vehicle conversion & accessory supplier and keep improving it.
- Analysis of supply & demand of product(s) to Eastern/Southern African Regional Distributors & UN organizations.
- Periodical Market Analysis. (For Automotive)
- Attendance to monthly order meeting with related office in globally dispersed locations.
- Analysis of products & pricing to set appropriate positioning in the country.
- Export control & documentation from compliance point of view. (Apply to HQ permit & collect B/L & others.)
- Setting annual sales plan in the country & budget.
- Communication with concerned parties (such as supplier & regional HQ) in a timely manner.
- Timely issuance of Shipping, Purchase/Sales-related documents (Such as PFI, PO, Invoice, Payment Voucher etc.)
- Administrative tasks to smoothify the work of other managers & employees (Office environment organization such as payment to local service provider, guest/business trip management.)
- Persistence to communicate with related offices in numerous different locations.
- Review current operational process and keep improving
- Broad marketing, sales and market knowledge required.
- Broad logistics knowledge required.
- “Seiri-Seiton” (Keeping things tidy.) mind is VERY essential.
Min Experience: 3 Years
Salary : AED 11000
Location : Dubai
Interested candidates should send their CVs