Qc Assistant Vacancy in Dubai
Purpose: Verifies and provides for the correct application of the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) plan and procedures, promoting any required corrective actions, reporting to the Project Direction. Assists the Quality Manager in performing periodical Audits on Subcontractors activities.
Task and responsibilities (including but not limited to):
Quality Assurance and testing
– Advice on testing methods, develop procedures for quality assurance and quality control.
– Must be experienced in handling Accreditation / Certification Audits.
– Knowledge of NCRs, CARs related documents handling and timely closure of the same.
– Must have knowledge of identifying, implementing and processing KPIs.
– Ensure agreed testing procedures are satisfactorily carried out.
– Ensure proper maintenance, calibration and operation of all testing equipment.
– Ensure laboratory facilities used for testing are fit for the purpose, properly supervised and equipped and manned by suitably qualified personnel.
– Ensure all specified Standards are available for reference and their requirements observed.
– Conduct Regular Internal Audits, Submissions of Reports.
– Visit the site and Assist inspections to assure required standards are achieved.
– Review and ensure that all applicable Methods are well executed (Method Statements and Quality procedures.) Implement Quality Program Plan, implement programs, including tracking, analyzing, reporting, and problem-solving and quality control procedures.
– Have full awareness of the materials and equipment used in the project.
– Have full awareness of Contract requirements and procedures.
– Liaise with Consultant’s staff and Designer.
– Ensure timely submissions for materials approvals. Approve the right products or reject defectives. Materials review and submittal, follow up the design and contractual requirements for materials or products approval and monitor their compliance.
– Carry out and record materials and in Situ testing as required.
– Supervise day to day testing activities.
– Ensure materials delivered are as approved and are properly stored.
– Maintain project documents, for quality, as per ISO standard.
– Supervise construction works including Quantity measurement, quality, variation and payments.
– Perform tests in the laboratory and on sites to ensure material’s quality and works are according to the contract specifications.
– Supervise and record all QC functions reporting any failures/non-compliances.
– Reviews and approves the contractors’ quality documentation, and implements contractor audits as well.
– Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis,
A postgraduate certificate in materials testing from a recognized Institute is preferred ISO9001 Internal/Lead Audit Training mandatory. Certificate to be attached.
3 – 5 Years of experience.
In-depth understanding of procedures and material and project management principles.
Desirable Management experience in QA/QC
Interested candidates should send their CVs
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org