Project Manager – Mobile Tower Sharing/Telecom
- Development of new mobile tower sharing business and related digital infrastructure business for C&I customers such as telecom company in Middle East & African markets with proactive and action-oriented manner.
- Leading project team members
- Preparing necessary documents such as proposals, discussion paper with clients and tender documents
- Finding new business domains and structuring business model
- Creating and/or enhancing relationships with management level of local companies and governmental organizations in line with the division’s direction supporting GM.
- Negotiating about project documents with concerned parties
- Reporting the market situation in timely manner
- Collecting and analyzing the market information and proposing necessary action.
- Management of telecom companies, digital infrastructure companies, engineering companies, investment partners and clients.
- Counterpart staff Head Quarter/Europe Middle East and Africa Unit.
- Other various members in Infrastructure project business unit and relevant Corporate Divisions such as Legal, Finance, Accounting, Corporate Admin, Credit Risk Management etc.
Requirement & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in technology related to energy management, economic,finance,business and related fields.
- MBA or Master’s degree will be considered plus.
- At least 15 years of intensive experience in project development and management in telecom and/or tower sharing companies.
Competencies and skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiation skills, Problem solving skills, conflict management
- Time management, punctuality
- Performance and result oriented
- Ability to deal with pressure/stress
- Adaptability to new environment
Salary AED 40,000 + Family benefits + bonus etc
Min Experience: 2 Years
Salary : AED 40000
Location : Dubai
Interested candidates should send their CVs