UAE Dubai-Sharjah-Ajman (DSA)
Region Dubai (Dubai)
- Study the tender documents and prepare submission documents – Technical and Commercial.
- Initiate and update Online / Offline Registration of the Company and prepare the documents, obtain relevant information for the Pre-qualification.
- Tracking and managing the tender & bidding process to submitting the final bids to clients.
- Prepare the tender costing documents and prepare a response time for the same.
- Ensure all the requirements of the tender documents are complied with and list out the non-compliance if any.
- Estimate the Tender Bond / Performance Bond and liaise with Finance Department for its arrangement as per the requirements of the tender.
- Liaise with QHSE, HR, Operation and Finance Departments to ascertain compliance and incorporate the data obtained in the Tender.
- Attend the Technical Clarification meetings and Site Visits scheduled by the clients and prepare a formal response.
- Effectively organize and ensure that mobilization of required resources is carried on smoothly within the period set out in the tender upon the contract award.
- Prepare Power Point presentations to the Project Clients and present the Company Profile and also the Project Implementation Plans and approach.
- Ensure appropriate relations, communications and correspondence with Corporate Clients.
- Perform any other related duties assigned by the management from time to time.
- Communicate internally & prepare reports and conduct internal meetings for each Tender.
- Reviewing contractual terms and conditions.
- Maintaining the tenders documentations
- Strive to continuously improve the tender process
- Directly reporting to management.
- Perform other related duties if required.
Minimum Qualification requirement:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Commerce or equivalent.
- 3 Years’ experience in a similar role preferably preparing biding in Waste Management
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office Tools, (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Strong power of analytical thinking
- Excellent organizational skills
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Proactive mindset, and ability to multitask and prioritize work
Interested candidates should send their CVs