Region Dubai (Dubai)
• Study the tender documents and prepare submission documents – Technical and Commercial.
• Initiate and update Online / Offline Registration of the Company and prepare the documents, obtain relevant information for the Pre-qualification.
• Tracking and managing the tender & bidding process to submitting the final bids to clients.
• Prepare the tender costing documents and prepare a response time for the same.
• Ensure all the requirements of the tender documents are complied with and list out the non-compliance if any.
• Estimate the Tender Bond / Performance Bond and liaise with Finance Department for its arrangement as per the requirements of the tender.
• Liaise with QHSE, HR, Operation and Finance Departments to ascertain compliance and incorporate the data obtained in the Tender.
• Attend the Technical Clarification meetings and Site Visits scheduled by the clients and prepare a formal response.
• Effectively organize and ensure that mobilization of required resources is carried on smoothly within the period set out in the tender upon the contract award.
• Prepare Power Point presentations to the Project Clients and present the Company Profile and also the Project Implementation Plans and approach.
• Ensure appropriate relations, communications and correspondence with Corporate Clients.
• Perform any other related duties assigned by the management from time to time.
• Communicate internally & prepare reports and conduct internal meetings for each Tender.
• Reviewing contractual terms and conditions.
• Maintaining the tenders documentations
• Strive to continuously improve the tender process
• Directly reporting to management.
• Perform other related duties if required.
Minimum Qualification requirement:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Commerce or equivalent.
• 3 Years’ experience in a similar role preferably preparing biding in Waste Management
• Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
• Proficient in MS Office Tools, (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
• Strong power of analytical thinking
• Excellent organizational skills
• Integrity and confidentiality.
• Proactive mindset, and ability to multitask and prioritize work
Interested candidates should send their CVs