1 Implement and evaluate strategic plans, goals, and objectives of SRAU that ensure the increase of students’ enrollment and admissions across graduate and undergraduate programs.
2. Establish, implement, monitor and evaluate strong internal 3-tier’s (marketing, recruitment, and admission) business functions-program system to sustain physical engagement with the prospective students and institutions in pursuit of increasing enrollment and student population at UOF.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
• General awareness of graduate and undergraduate programs framework of UOF
• Communication Skills (oral and written)
• Negotiation Skills
• Listening and Interpersonal Relations Skills
• Technical Writing Skills
• Detailed oriented
• Initiative and Time Management
• Analytical, creative and adaptive program planning design skills
• Quality Assurance
• Customer Service Excellence
• Three to five years of related work experience in any academic institution or multi-national academic and training organization dealing with academic and training services, preferably in a diverse environment.
• Three to five years of mix experience in marketing, recruitment, and admission
• A portfolio or designs of educational promotional materials such as brochure, print and broadcast ads
• Recruitment and admission strategies
• Experience in project management and event management
• Three to five years of related experience in linking academic institutions to external clients, students, parents/guardians, corporate entities and the community
• Multi-cultural diversity
• Excellent in Interpersonal Relations
• Excellent in Oral and Written Communication
Any related bachelor program; a Master’s degree holder is an advantage.