Region Dubai (Tecom)
MERCHANDISING SUPERVISOR – (FMCG)
. UAE experience with key account retailers only 3-5 years. Supervisor experience required.
. Responsible for leading a team of frontline employees to merchandise orders to key customers in a fast-paced direct store delivery environment.
- Monitor and ensure maintenance of merchandising standards in assign area.
- Develop and maintain an effective activity schedule and ensure compliance to time frame.
- Coordinate with customers and design various store decor plans and provide upgrades.
- Analyze store observation programs and validate various store process.
- Manage all general orders and special assignment for organization.
- Monitor all placements for store section and allocate resources appropriately.
- Monitor all ad sign board for department and ensure cleanliness.
- Maintain a neat and clean store area at all times.
- Manage and evaluate all financial documents, prepare reports and initiate all sales decision.
- Prepare and supervise various budgetary plans in assign region.
- Analyze working of staff and recommend changes to initiate better working of store.
- Evaluate all accounts and ensure compliance to all merchandising standards.
- Train and supervise efficient working of merchant community.
- Ensure compliance to all government policies and implement processes accordingly.
- Develop good customer care service programs and perform regular troubleshoot on same.
- Maintain and develop effective selling network and manage trade for same.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Interested candidates should send their CVs
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org