Medical Records Clerk
Industry: Health Care
Career: Entry Level
Job Location: Dubai
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Street: AL KHALEEJ STREET, Belhoul Speciality Hospital
Education: Any degree / + 2 HSC
Experience: Experience in Medical Records Department or an office with good communications.
Skills: Good computer knowledge with good typing skill
- Data entry of all required statistical data online through the DHA website
- Dispatch Birth Notifications to the mother/father when the baby still in the ward
- Receive calls for file request and record the same on the Retrieval register
- Inform the concerned staff for retrieving the files in a timely manner
- Once the birth notification ready, responsible to Call and inform parents regarding the collection of Birth Notification and maintaining the tracking
- To be issued all the dispatched file numbers in the tracking system
- Update the appointment file numbers in the system
- Request the needed materials from the main store every week/if necessary
- Responsible for collecting the missing documents from the parent for the birth notification process
- Maintain birth notification dispatch register
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times and consider patient rights and responsibilities.
- Participate in house departmental quality improvement and patient safety programs.
- Attend planned in house quality improvements & patient safety training.
- As per daily work capacity other works will be assigned by Medical Records Officer when required.
Interested candidates should send their CVs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com