Job Description for Medical Coder:
– Code patient’s records and identifies diagnoses and procedures daily according to the schedule set within the coding unit
– Accurately assign ICD-10 and/or CPT-4 codes in accordance with Coding Departmental guidelines maintaining no less than 98% accuracy in choice and sequencing of codes according to DHA.
– Identify and abstract records consistently and accurately
– Consistently demonstrate time awareness: strives to meet deadlines; reduces non-essential interruptions to an absolute minimum
– Meet departmental productivity standards for coding and entering patient records
Required Candidate profile
– Certified through AAPC or AHIMA
– Certifications accepted include CPC, CCS,CPMA
– Certified Fresher and Experience ( Minimum 1-2 years in medical coding)
– Good knowledge on ICD 10, Anatomy, Physiology and Medical terminology.
– medical background
– Certification is mandatory*
please send your CV