Lead Developer Dev Ops Us Automotive Retail Giant 10 Years
The Lead Dev Ops Engineer will help design and build.
Our cloud environments as we re-platform our.
Traditional on premise application stack to one that is.
Modern and cloud based. You will be empowered to.
Innovate and contribute to the definition of the.
Standards, automation, and processes that will enable.
Product teams to release features anytime they want.
To accomplish our goals the successful candidate will.
Influence application design and act as a SME for our.
Application development teams on the principles and.
Best practices of continuous delivery in the cloud.
* Contributing member of the Dev Ops team to drive the development, deployment and support of our CI /
CD pipelines to support our transformation to a micro-services / SOA based architecture in the cloud.
* Leveraging gained and / or educational experiences in operations engineering, connected services, and.
Information technology plus knowledge of industry best practices to innovate and influence operational.
Approaches and solutions in traditional data centers and in the cloud.
* Development and implementation of public / private / hybrid cloud based information systems across all.
Phases of system engineering from provisioning to decommissioning.
* Development, and continual improvement of source code management / build and release systems and.
* Provide assistance on these tools across IT as needed.
* Develop automated pipelines, processes and Scripts to support the deployment of technology solutions in.
* Champions an agile and continuous improvement culture.
* Collaborate with various teams across the organizations including Product Management, Architecture,
Software Engineering and Infrastructure to operationalize Dev Ops processes and tools.
* Assists in coaching and mentoring development teams on continuous delivery best practices.
* Influence design decisions in SOA and micro-services based applications in public clouds such as AWS.
* Follow through on implementation and deliveries from development to operationalization.
* Participate in problem solving and troubleshooting of infrastructure and applications as needed.
Interested candidates should send their CVs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com