Human Resources Administrative Assistant in Dubai
We are looking for an Human Resources Executive to perform a variety of Human Resources /Admin tasks.
Our Human Resources Executive position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Update Human Resources databases (e.g. New hires, separations, vacation and.
- Assist in payroll preparation as per UAE labor WPS System by.
Providing relevant data, like absences, bonus and leaves.
- Prepare paperwork for Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information.
- Help organize and manage new employee orientation, on-
Boarding, and training programs
- Maintains and updates personnel and/or benefit files by inserting.
And extracting information; handles confidential materials,
Records, files and other privileged information.
- Follow oral and written instructions accurately.
- Maintain confidentiality of materials, records, files and other.
Privileged information using tact and discretion.
- Balance multiple assignments simultaneously and effectively.
- Able to maintain level of professionalism at all times.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the.
Department and with other divisions, departments, agencies,
Suppliers, vendors, and the public.
- Conduct Employee Induction Programs, briefing to new.
- Exercise utmost professional attitude and confidentiality.
- Proven work experience as an Human Resources Executive • PC literacy and experience with MS Office applications and ERP.
- Knowledge of UAE labor legislation
- experience with Payroll software
- Minimum 5 + years’ experience in similar position.
- Strong communication skills
Interested candidates should send their CVs
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org