We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
–Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
Creative 3D Motion Graphics Designs:
1) 3D Motion graphics with concepts for smart learning unit
2) Info graphics for smart learning unit
3) Animation and live video smart learning unit.
4) 3D logo animations
6) Intro and outro graphics and animations
7) Seasonal greeting graphics like Ramadan, EID etc
8) Announcements for social medias and UOF TV displays
9) Web site video contents
10) Social media campaigns video graphics content.
11) Social media cover videos
12) Event LED screen 3d graphics content.
3D Model Designs:
1) Designing interior models
2) Stage designing for national days events and others events
Still Graphics designs:
1) Logo designing
2) Business cards
3) Tri fold brochures and book brochures
5) Magazine cover designs
7) Seasonal greetings like Ramadan, EID etc
11) Billboards and Banners
12) Flags for different campaigns
13) Email signatures
14) Social media posters as per guidelines of social media
15) Social media cover page designs
16) Website content.
17) Power point presentations etc.
Creative Video editing:
1) Editing the lecture classes and combining with intro and outro graphics and color correction and audio correction lecture class videos for Smart learning unit.
2)Video editing for UOF events
3) Promo video making.
4) Video content creations for exhibition TV displays
–Graphic Designer Requirements:
Master degree in graphic design or related field.
3 or 5 year experience as a graphic designer or in educational intuition.
Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign , and Illustrator, after effect, and adobe premiere “video”.
Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design, social media.