* Undertaking clerical tasks such as typing, filing, making phone calls, handling mail and basic bookkeeping.
* Helping the accounts and finance manager to maintain the finance operation and keep it running smoothly. As well as helping the manager in dealing with customers and external agencies.
* Collecting and recording financial information, and making sure that account balances are up to date
* Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
* Preparing statutory accounts.
* Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
* Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
* Managing petty cash transactions.
* Controlling credit and chasing debt.
* Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
* Reconciling invoices and identifying discrepancies.
* Creating and updating expense reports.
* Processing reimbursement forms.
* Preparing bank deposits.
* Entering financial transactions into internal databases.
* Checking spreadsheets for accuracy.
* Maintaining digital and physical financial records.
* Issuing invoices to customers and external partners, as needed.
* Reviewing and filing payroll documents.
* Participating in quarterly and annual audits.
a. Bachelors Degree in business, finance, accounting, or any related field
b. 2-3 years working experience in the same field
c. Excellent mathematical skills
d. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly with spreadsheets and accounting software
e. Attention to details; honesty and integrity
f. Understanding of data privacy standards
g. Willing to relocate to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
You can send your applications
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org