Region Dubai (Dubai)
- Responsible for control the production and advice how to improve it.
- Responsible for managing the employees for day to day operational work.
- Responsible for reporting in Management without any fail and responsible for taking actions regarding problems will arise in Factory.
- Can manage workload and environment in Factory.
- Collaborate with Business Heads to identify areas of technical and business management training development..
- Define medium-term strategic plans to expand current business.
- Direct the preparation of operating budgets and proposals for capital expenditure and investment in infrastructure, technology, equipment, systems, or other assets and resources.
- Ensure that all business functions are aligned to the quality management system of the organization.
- Establish performance indicators to benchmark the effectiveness of learning and development programmed against industry best standards.
- Identify new opportunities within defined business verticals.
- Identify principal risks to the organization.
- Recommend effective internal controls and quality management related information systems.
- Review business performance against plans.
- Support the development of business performance indicators and measurement standards across organization.
- Support the development of organization’s employee development system, business goals and quality management policies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience as Manager Position
- Must understand the technical requirements of the work and be able to explain the same to other.
- Strong computer and communication skills required
Interested candidates should send their CVs