Electrical Engineering Vacancy in Dubai
- Installing and handing over all Electrical and Low voltage current system which includes Dimming lighting control system, Fire Alarm and Fire Fighting system, HVAC, Drainage, Plumbing and LPG GAS System, structured cabling system, CCTV System, Audio-visual System, central battery and monitoring system, BMS system, WIFI System, door access control system, Medical Gas System, Nurse calling system.
- Gained experience in Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Management to determine quality and effectiveness of the safety management systems; prepared Hira (Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment) reports for various activities of the project.
- Actively coordinated projects for set-up standards with liability for strategic utilization and deployment of available resources.
- Displayed skills in ensuring compliance and statutory requirements; ensuring compliance with Domestic and International Standards like ADDC, AADC, DEWA, Abu Dhabi Civil Defense. Dubai Civil Defense, NFPA, IEE Wiring Regulations, Etisalat Regulation.
- An effective leader with excellent motivational skills to sustain growth momentum while motivating peak individual performances.
Interested candidates should send their CVs
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org