Documents Scanning Clerk Vacancy in Dubai
Documents Scanning Clerk
Urgently required Documents Scanning Clerk must have through knowledge of Copying, scanning and Digitally Archiving Documents. Should be familiar with document archival and retrieval process and possess similar experience.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Use scanning hardware and software to create digital images of documents and to associate an acceptable file naming convention to each document.
- Reassembles documents, replacing Staples, sticky notes and other items that will restore the document file to its original composition. Accurately key data into index fields.
- Verify quality of scanned images and accuracy of data.
- Report Progress to Supervisor on overall progress of project.
- Clear exceptions
- Keep accurate records of work performed.
- Use various types of proprietary and non-proprietary computer software.
- Other duties and responsibilities will be assigned as appropriate.
- Maintain required standards set by the company.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Education – High School diploma or GED
- experience – At least one Year of data entry/Scanning clerk or other relevant experience.
- Computer Skills – Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows and Adobe PDF Tools. Should be comfortable learning new computer programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on shifts
- Minimum typing speed 40/-WPM
Interested candidates should send their CVs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com