Director Talent Acquisition Multinational Fortune 100 Giant T850
About Us :
Talent500 is the world’s fastest-growing remote team builder. We are the largest remote team builder in the world, having helped 75,000 + professionals discover incredible opportunities with the world’s best companies.
If you are looking for an exciting career move and are considering this as the next big opportunity, YOU would find yourself doing this:
- Creating talent acquisition strategies based on the client requirement. Act as a Talent Acquisition business partner to our clients.
- Participating in strategic meetings and provide talent insights and talent landscape for the client requirement.
- Advising clients on the talent availability and effective hiring process relevant to the market.
- Drive innovative, out of box and creative methods of sourcing and hunting to find the best talent for rapid growth tech start-ups.
- Build talent communities of high potential tech talent in the high demand skill and domain areas.
- Building and engaging with start up community to know the latest talent acquisition trends / key team / talent movements.
- Driving recruitment teams to achieve service delivery as per the agreed SLA.
- Managing the KPI’s for each engagement and report them on a periodic schedule to key stakeholders both internal and clients. You will be expected to present these reports to leadership both internal and clients.
- Ensuring the in-house applicant tracking system is always used diligently and kept up to date with accurate job and candidate data. In case of using a client system, the same level of engagement is expected.
- Managing key client stakeholders and be one point of issue/escalation resolution.
- Build, train, and coach a high calibre team of recruiters who are trained in the ways of working of the start-up talent ecosystems and have strong out of box talent attraction skills.
- Engaging Vendors as and when required keeping in view the overall cost of hiring and the impact it will have on the overall budget of the engagement.
Professionals with these skills will help the organization achieve its goals. If YOU think you have these skills, then we would like to have a conversation with you.
- More than 10 years’ experience in managing end to end recruitment in a fast-paced, predominantly in a, technology hiring environment.
- experience working in a start-up ecosystem is highly desirable and will be a key differentiator.
- Exposure to hiring for skills in niche and emerging technologies.
- Technical bent of mind and a flair to understand technology hiring needs of clients and be able to advice clients on the talent landscape.
- experience hiring across multiple career levels from entry level to leadership talent.
- Demonstrated experience in hiring high volumes and against tight deadlines.
- Managed diverse recruitment teams that work in different engagement models like source/screen/present and end to end. Ability to manage teams that are not co-located.
- Ability to conceptualize, manage and execute mid to large scale assessment centres/hiring drives/weekend drives to fulfil bulk demands against stiff timelines.
- Create growth opportunities within existing clients through seamless service delivery.
We hand-pick opportunities from the world’s top-Tier companies focusing on result-based outcomes powered by a location-independent workforce. There are 30 + countries currently leveraging Talent500 and our technology platform ensures 5x faster hiring than conventional recruitment methods.
Interested candidates should send their CV
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com