Developer Workday Integration Us Fortune 500 Automotive Retail Company Years
– Manage system integrations within the architecture of the Workday system and interacting systems.
– Provide support for Workday inbound and outbound integrations (ie: break-fix, minor enhancements, and new integrations builds)
– Perform routine break/fix support and regression testing and support the inbound/outbound interfaces to the system and middleware.
– Ensure accuracy and integrity of data and applications through analysis, coding, clear documentation and problem resolution.
– Analyze and translate functional specifications and change requests into technical specifications.
– Collaboration with business partners, technical teams, and end-users on design decision.
– Design and develop interfaces and conduct unit and integration tests.
– Understand and adhere to defined integration/development standards and best practices.
– Understand and ensure security and data privacy standards.
– Ability to work and coordinate with third parties on data related inquiries.
– experience with Web Services and APIs (WSDL, SOAP, REST and WS standards)
– Strong technical experience with XML and Java.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with team members and leadership.
– Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
– Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle both planned and unplanned responsibilities.
– Ability to prioritize workload and execute tasks independently, providing timely follow-up and resolution.
– Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
– Bachelor’s Degree in relevant technical field (Information Technology, Computer Science, Software, Engineering or related technical discipline) or equivalent combination of training and work experience.
– 4-7 + Years of experience in Human Resources cloud technologies (ie: Success Factors, Workday, etc)
– 2-3 + Years working with Workday Integrations (Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Workday Studio, Workday Report Writer, and iLoad)
Interested candidates should send their CVs