Job Description for Facility Coordinator- Customer Care.
• To provide excellent customer care to tenants and organize timely maintenance schedules.
• To respond promptly to urgent maintenance calls.
• Document processes and keep maintenance records.
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in real estate facility coordination.
• Extensive experience in building maintenance.
• Able to respond to building maintenance emergencies.
• Proficiency in office software, such as Microsoft Words, Excel, and Outlook Express.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Capable to lead a team and delegate tasks.