The commis waiter need:
– To always act and perform accordingly to LPM standards.
– To have a good knowledge of the menu, wine list, digestive and bar list of
– To be able to provide the best possible service to all our guests while
interacting in a friendly and welcoming manner.
– To be able to recognize our regulars and their preferences.
– To always ensure an excellent guest experience.
– To successfully follow daily duties and role responsibilities.
– To respond quickly and positively to changes within your job role, showing flexibility.
The ideal candidate needs to:
– Have a passion for service and people.
– Be a TEAM PLAYER, willing and ready to work in a high pressure, busy operation environment.
– Have the ability and willingness to learn and be honed as part of their growth
– Willing to be part of future restaurant openings globally
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
As soon as possible
Duration of the contract
Sharing room in a sharing house.
Yearly Flight ticket, uniform, transportation, duties meals.
Interested candidates should send their CVs