Chief Of Staff Talent Acquisition Multinational Fortune 100 Leading Giant T874
About Us :
Talent500 is the world’s fastest-growing remote team builder. We are the largest remote team builder in the world, having helped 75,000 + professionals discover incredible opportunities with the world’s best companies.
If you are looking for a great career in Talent Acquisition and considering joining Talent500, then YOU will find yourself doing this:
- Work closely with the VP – Talent Acquisition on key business initiatives.
- Program manage key initiatives and partner on early consulting opportunities.
- Assist the VP – Talent Acquisition to create visually compelling presentations based on the discussions during discovery workshops and client interactions.
- Be part of client meetings and help scribe the points discussed and work on specific actionable from the discussion. Chase specific action owners to complete their tasks.
- Create RACI metrics for client engagements.
- Review and Analyse periodic dashboard that will be sent from the VP – Talent Acquisition desk for accuracy or data and information.
- Coordinate/chase other members of the team to ensure data is collected timely to meet reporting or client deliverable deadlines.
Professionals with these skills will help the organization achieve its goals. If YOU think you have these skills and background, then we would like to have a conversation with you.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration from a Tier 1 institute.
- More than 3 years of post-qualification experience in a consulting organization/internal TA function where you have worked closely and assisted the leadership on business activities as well as new initiatives. Proven success in a project coordination role.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator. Ability to articulate effectively on business communication at all levels within the organizations.
- Advanced user of MS Power Point/Excel/Word. Ability to create visually compelling presentations and dashboards.
- Skill using PowerBI are highly desirable.
- You come with a can-do/problem solving attitude and look at problems to resolve them quickly.
- A people-oriented approach and should be able to communicate at all levels within the organization. Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments.
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision.
- Consulting background will be highly preferred.
We hand-pick opportunities from the world’s top-Tier companies focusing on result-based outcomes powered by a location-independent workforce. There are 30 + countries currently leveraging Talent500 and our technology platform ensures 5x faster hiring than conventional recruitment methods. Visit us on https://talent500.co to know more.
Interested candidates should send their CV
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org