CALL CENTER SOFTWARE TECHNICIAN
We are looking for a technician with experience of installation, support of Call Center software’s.
- Analyze call center issues and determine how to fix the issue
- Installation of call center solution into the business strategy as per the company requirement
- Check the problems and fixes in the solutions database, and add new information to the database when and if new problems and fixes arise.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Keep logs of all calls answered and addressed, including dates and times
- Respond to emails and online chat requests for technical support.
- Build, troubleshoot and test prototype assemblies and document suitably.
- Establish, configure and test hardware and software products.
- Test and analyze newly developed products to ensure operation and reliability.
- Study new technologies and procedures to update on industry standards and new products.
- Audit and test software and device products as per test plans and procedures.
- Directly reporting to management.
- Perform other related duties if required.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience in installation of the Call Center solution software is MUST
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office Tools, (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Strong power of analytical thinking
- Excellent organizational skills
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Proactive mindset, and ability to multitask and prioritize work
SALARY – 2,500 -3,000 AED
Interested candidates should send their CVs
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org