The barback is required:
– To always act and perform accordingly to LPM standards.
– To have a good knowledge of the menu, wine list, digestive and bar list of LPM
– To provide support and help to the bartender team wherever needed
– To participate in the operations during service hours, making mocktails, coffee and ensuring a proper bar set-up.
– To always ensure an excellent guest experience.
– To successfully follow daily duties and role responsibilities.
– To respond quickly and positively to changes within your job role, showing flexibility
The ideal candidate needs to:
– Have a passion for service and people.
– Be a TEAM PLAYER, willing and ready to work in a high pressure, busy operation environment.
– Have the ability and willingness to learn and be honed as part of their growth
– Willing to be part of future restaurant openings globally
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
As soon as possible
Duration of the contract
Sharing room in a sharing house.
Monthly tips, annual flight ticket, visa and medical insurance, uniforms and duty meals.
Interested candidates should send their CVs