Administrative Assistant Secretary Vacancy
Job location: Abu Dhabi
A reputed company is looking for Female Administrative Assistant / Secretary with below requirements:
- Bachelor\’s Degree in Administration or Secretary field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- With experience in “human resources , document control, sales, purchase, inventory, payroll and admin”
- Ability to work and perform with minimum supervision.
- Can work under pressure
- Excellent Administrative and Customer Service Skills.
- Excellent English Speaking, Writing and Reading Skills.
- Knowledgeable in using MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
- Have a presentable image (Professional Looking) Photo taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance is required.
- experience in handling certifications is advantage such ISO…etc.
- Knowledge in Accounting is an advantage.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Perform full time administrative support and smooth running of the Production Department under the provision of the Managing Director/CEO.
- Perform secretarial works which include filing, typing, correspondence and other general administrative works being assigned from time to time.
- Will be in charge of maintaining office operations through receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence.
- Managing the reception area, telephone inquiries, call logs and ensures proper documentation and data entry. Determine which are priority matters and alert the administration and executive accordingly.
- Support staff in assigned project-based work and contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Plan and coordinate office activities and operations for professional conference.
- Manage calendars to schedule appointments (Book conference calls, rooms, couriers, hotels etc.)
- Arrange and coordinate meetings.
- Prepares agenda and make arrangement for staff or other meetings.
- Make travel arrangement for staff.
- To maintain and update all documents and keep orderly complete and categorize for easy accessibility to specific records (electronic and manual).
- Liaising suppliers and clients regarding inquiries, quotations and payments and keeping customers informed of order status.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Assist with the establishments, revision and maintenance of office procedures and policy.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; preparation of comparison sheet, placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to workstations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; monitoring and purchasing meter fund.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Perform other related work assigned from time to time.
Suitable candidates may submit updated profile to E-mail: career(at)esat.ae, the e-mail subject must be the advertise title.
Interested candidates should send their CV