Admin Accounts Assistant Cum Receptionist in Dubai
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Provide clerical and administrative support.
- To maintain spreadsheets for monitoring and prepare financial reports.
- Manage petty cash and pass day to day accounting entries.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Perform bookkeeping and management of office files.
- Process documentation and prepare report on a daily basis.
- Meet company expectations for excellent customer service.
- Female candidates preferred.
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in Accounting / Administration.
- 1-2 Years of experience
- Proficiency in MS Office ( Word and Excel)
- Knowledge in Tally9 Software.
- Well versed in English verbal and written.
Job Type: Full-time
Interested candidates should send their CVs
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org