Accounts Executive Vacancy in Dubai
Job Description – Accounts Executive
Requirements • M. Com / C A Inter is highly preferred.
- Previous experience in SAP Accounting software will have an advantage.
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with accounting software systems.
- Good organizational, administrative skills, time management, analytical, communication skill written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Financial Accounting Duties and Responsibilities ranging from bookkeeping and maintaining accounting schedules/records to monthly closure of accounts, finalization and year-end financials including an annual financial audit by external auditors.
- Managing the bank accounts, Inc. Bank reconciliation and extensive PDC management.
- Processing monthly property related expenses for payment purposes.
- Air Conditioner Payables management inc. Preparing/issuing cheques, TTs and accounting entries.
- Periodic reconciliation of trial balance.
- Cashflows forecasting
- Create detailed journal entries and post them to the general ledger (GL) to track all income statements and expenses.
- Value Added Tax Accounting Inc. Tax Invoicing and FTA VAT Returns.
- Handle all accounts payable and receivable, Reconcile all business account.
- Other Accounting Duties and responsibilities as may be delegated from time to time.
Interested candidates should send their CVs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com