Accountant Vacancy in Dubai
Job location Abu Dhabi
A reputed company is looking for Qualified Female Accountant with knowledge of full accounting cycle. With min. 3 years experience , degree holder; with experience in “Human Resources , DOCUMENT CONTROL, SALES, PURCHASE, INVENTORY, PAYROLL and ADMIN” who will be in charge of maintaining office operations through receiving and distributing communications; maintaining office supplies and equipment.
- With a Bachelor’s Degree in accounting
- Ability to work and perform with minimum supervision.
- Can work under pressure
- Excellent Administrative and Customer Service Skills.
- Excellent English Speaking, Writing and Reading Skills.
- Knowledgeable in using MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and etc.) and Accounting Software (Peachtree/SAGE)
- Have a presentable image (Professional Looking) Photo taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance is required.
- experience in handling ISO is advantage.
- Perform secretarial works which include filing, typing, correspondence and other general administrative works being assigned from time to time.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Managing the reception area, telephone inquiries, call logs and ensures proper documentation and data entry.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings.
- To maintain and update all documents and keep orderly complete and categorize for easy accessibility to specific records (electronic and manual).
- Liaising suppliers and clients regarding inquiries, quotations and payments.
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Perform auditing and apply for VAT.
Interested candidates should send their CVs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com