Accountant Vacancy in Dubai
1) Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
2) Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
3) Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
4) Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
5) Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
6) Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
2 4 Years of relevant experience.
Male candidate preferred
Position 1 Nos
Accounting / Finance degree holder
Interested candidates should send their CVs